The Great Goose Quiz
Moving away from Gilbert and Sullivan into what may be less well-known territory for some. Can you get the song and show from the lyrics? Clue - they are all in Showblitz!
- Here am I your special island
- Prepare ye, the way of the Lord
- Eating oysters by the score and throwing away the pearls
- The trade is quite secret so don't breathe a word to mother
- The pavement always stayed beneath my feet before
- See the pretty lady toss that baton
- We'll join the Astors at Tony Pastors
- A hundred and ten cornets blazed away
- Make sure you're where less worry is strife
- He can't seem to lose the smell of fish
- Demons are prowling everywhere nowadays
- Everybody's boon companion
- Then out of the hat it's that big first night
Answers in the next edition of GanderS...