The Great Goose Quiz
Quiz 7 is about Doris Day
Doris Day was a legend. How much can you remember of her career?
- Doris Mary Anne Kappelhoff was born in 1922. What was her star sign?
- Doris started her professional career as a dancer. What put that on hold?
- How did Kappelhoff become Day?
- OK. Has to be asked. What was Doris' first film?
- Many more films followed. Who was her co-star in 'Pillow Talk'?
- And who starred with Doris in 'That Touch of Mink' in 1962?
- 'Move Over Darling' was a hit movie and an even bigger hit song. Who co-wrote that famous song?
- Well the goose had to give one easy one. Who was her co-star in 'Calamity Jane'?
- So when did Doris first get top billing in a movie? >
- What was her first brush with a potential president?
- And, sadly, the last movie. Which movie and when?
- Doris famously played Calamity Jane in the 1953 movie. Who played her on screen in 1940?
Answers in the next edition of GanderS...