The Great Goose Quiz
Quiz 8 is about quarantine
We've not performed in a while. Dull indoors isn't it?
So how much do you know about quarantine?
- In which century was the word quarantine first used?
- Which colour flags would a ship historically fly to alert that it was in quarantine?
- When bringing a dog to the UK from abroad, how long would it have to spend in quarantine before 2000?
- The quarantine Act was passed in England in which century?
- Typhoid Mary was found to be an asymptomatic carrier of Typhoid, in which country?
- The astronauts from Apollo 11, 12, and 14 were quarantined for how long upon their return to earth?
- On 28th March 2020, what percentage of the world’s population was in lockdown?
- Which methods of drying your hands is better at reducing the amount of bacteria left on your hands - paper towels, jet air dryers or warm air dryers?
- What does PPE stand for?
- How long should you wash your hands for to reduce the risk of contamination?
Answers in the next edition of GanderS...